The purpose of the Department is to assist the Services SETA stakeholders by understanding their needs and expectations to ensure service excellence, build, maintain their support and confidence in a way in which the organisation will be able to deliver on its mandate. Building relationships is an ongoing exercise, systematic and long term in nature. Having a satisfied stakeholder by your side means that they can also act as the organisation’s ambassador.
It is this Department’s vision to be a go to partner, an enabler, a communicator that will link the internal stakeholders with external stakeholders.
Our aim is to provide:
- Effective support services through efficient management of relations between Services SETA and its key stakeholders,
- Achievement of increased visibility in its areas of operation through well co-ordinated programmes,
- Facilitation of strategic partnerships,
- Promotion of sector qualifications and
- Provision of career and vocational guidance
It is in this view that Services SETA is hosting and inviting stakeholders to participate in its nationwide engagement sessions. These engagement sessions will provide greater clarity to stakeholders on the focus areas which are: increasing access and participation in Services SETA offerings, strengthen Services SETA capacity for supply, information dissemination, intelligence gathering and engagement of SDFs to ensure maximum participation of member companies.
Services SETA is embarking on a National Stakeholder Engagement Roadshow, fill in the form below to RSVP:-